What is an appraisal?
An act of assessing something or someone; an expert estimate of the value of an item.
How is an appraisal done?
We schedule a time with you that is most convenient and take a brief look at what you may want to appraise.
Then another appointment is scheduled with our team to take photos and document in detail what you have.
We also provide a written report giving you on all the items with current values.
What is a liquidation?
Liquidation is the process by which a company or personal items (assets) are brought to an end, and the assets and property are redistributed. In Estate Liquidators Hawaii we sell your assets for money and we do so in many ways.
1) Private one on one liquidation when we know your item fits with a buyer we have
2) Estate sales where we keep the items where they are located and build a large sale around it, marketing, and attracting buyer thru our exclusive clientele
3) Auctions where we you ask you to agree to a price for your items and we liquidate thru a bidder process, extensive marketing, and setup is done for this process
What is an Antique Consignment?
This is an agreement to pay a supplier of goods after the goods are sold. If you have items you would like to consign to us we will do our best to liquidate it, at our retail location or thru our list of buyers.
We market your items on our social networks and our buyer lists. The consignment will be an agreement between two parties to agree on the final sales price and time frame.
How does ELH make money?
1) There is an hourly price for personal property appraisals, call today for an estimate
2) Usually with Estate sales there is a deposit and possibly a marketing fee
3) With auction and Estate sales a 25% commission may apply